~ Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone
Chairman, USCCB Subcommittee on
the Promotion and Defense of
Marriage.“I have followed CCGI’s leadership on the marriage issue with both admiration and amazement. CCG has shown Catholics across America how to be a Catholic.”
~ Ambassador Raymond L. Flynn
Former U. S. Ambassador to the
Vatican and Mayor of Boston.
Join the new lay-led grassroots movement to rebuild a marriage culture!
- Based on Catholic social doctrine and the works of Blessed John Paul II,
- An expression of the New Evangelization guided by
Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis.
- Producing educational and formation materials for parishes and marriage advocates
- Organizing local Networks for Action for coordinating
local education and organizational efforts
- Promoting Faith and Action Circles for learning and as support groups for challenges with marriage
discussions at home and in the work place.
- Organizing coordinated Catholic action for witnessing the truth about love, marriage and family.
What bishops are saying about CCGI’s booklet for Faith and Action Circles, Getting the Marriage Conversation Right.
“… A clear concise and convincing presentation on the importance of marriage and its true meaning.”
~ Cardinal Donald Wuerl, Washington, DC
“William May has analyzed the marriage crisis with the skill of a surgeon.”
~ Bishop Emeritus Gilbert Sheldon, Steubenville, OH
“… Should be in the purses, pockets and backpacks of all Catholics as we seek to promote marriage for the common good.”
~ Bishop David Zubik, Pittsburgh, PA